1. The school will evaluate the family’s financial needs in accordance with school policy. As long as the school administration deems the student eligible and appropriate, you will be asked to fill out an application online. Complete an online application for each of your children eligible for a scholarship.
2. Upload the first two pages of the family’s 2020 federal income tax return (Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ). Speak with your school’s leadership about accepted alternate proofs of income.
3. Upload proof of enrollment from your school of choice. You may use an email or letter notification from the school.
4. Upload proof of IEP (if applicable)
5. The school will endorse the online application and recommend a scholarship amount.
6. If there are available funds in the school’s scholarship account, and if the student meets all eligibility requirements established in the law, the OSF will approve the award.
7. A secure link will be sent to the email address on file. As the guardian/parent, please click on the link to formally acknowledge:
- The amount of the scholarship
- A direct transfer of funds will be made to the school
- The funds will be applied to your student’s tuition
OSF is accepting scholarships applications for the 2021-22 school year and the 2022-23* school year. Please make sure to choose the correct school year.
*For the school year 2022-2023, you must upload your 2021  tax form.