Find the Right School for Your Child
OSF provides a financial bridge to 70+ PreK-12 private schools across Oklahoma
Find an eligible school
Enter your location in the box at the top of the map to find the closest school to your family.
Ready to Apply?
Who We Serve
OSF provides a financial bridge for families to achieve specialized PreK-12 education for their children, whether they’re bullied, experiencing homelessness, battling addiction, have learning disabilities or are struggling academically.
How to Qualify
- Be a legal U.S. resident living in Oklahoma
- Be accepted by an OSF member school
- Meet one of the following requirements:
- Attend an Oklahoma public school with an Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- Attend or live within the attendance zone of a public school designated “in need of improvement” by the State Board of Education
- Family within adjusted gross income guidelines
Family Income Limits
Families qualify for a scholarship with OSF if they make less than the amount listed in each bracket below. For example, if you have a family of 4 and you make less than a total of $154,013/year, you qualify!
- Family of 1: up to $75,425
- Family of 2: up to $101,621
- Family of 3: up to $127,817
- Family of 4: up to $154,013
- Family of 5: up to $180,209
For each additional family member, add $24,864 to the income limit.
Once a student receives an OSF scholarship, that student remains eligible until high school graduation or 21 years of age, whichever occurs first. Additionally, siblings automatically qualify.
While a family only needs to become eligible once, they must reapply for a scholarship yearly for each student.
- Maximum award is $8,000, or 80% of the statewide annual average per-pupil expenditure
- Students with identified special educational needs can receive up to $25,000
- Covers all or part of the tuition, fees and transportation costs
- Your school determines the award amount — not OSF!
OSF is accepting scholarship applications for the 2022-23 school year. See the chart below, or click here to view full details on the scholarship application process.
how to apply
Click each step for more information.
Member school evaluates financial need, confirms eligibility and recommends scholarship amount
OSF reviews the application and the recommended scholarship amount for compliance; emails family the award link
Family clicks link in email to acknowledge scholarship award
Scholarship funds sent to school for students’ tuition/fees
In addition to an OSF scholarship, there are other ways to receive assistance for private PreK-12 education.
Under Oklahoma state law, LNH scholarships help parents/guardians cover the cost of tuition at eligible private PreK-12 grade schools for qualifying students.